Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Gossip Believing men are stupid.

    Just listening to Peng Lang's voice, Ji Changshan could imagine the curvature of his mouth.

    Men are too good at talking gossip, so they tend to appear frivolous. However, when Peng Lang spoke of this kind of words, his tone was calm and slow, as if he used the most honest language to describe his sincerity, and presented it to Ji Changshan.

    She was sitting at the desk with a hidden smile on her brows, eyes downcast, and casually twirling a stack of documents with her fingertips, without responding directly to Peng Lang.

    He consciously reported his itinerary for today and tomorrow, which was nothing more than jet lag to see art exhibitions, go to a museum to choose a few picture albums, and see friends again.

    Peng Lang also met with Su Hanshui, and the two of them went to help the old dean's wife purchase some daily necessities, bought a few ornaments and custom-made bouquets, and decorated the old dean's family cemetery, so as not to look depressed.

    Ji Changshan listened silently. Mrs. Tiangao is far away, she can't control what he is doing there, she can only convince herself that Peng Lang has a strong sense of self-management.     He finished speaking slowly, Ji Changshan's fingers were still flipping through the document, and after two seconds, she hummed and couldn't help reminding her nominal husband: "Don't forget how you promised me." "I don't want to     be Killed by lightning."     Ji Changshan was relieved for the time being, and said: "Eat on time, sleep well, don't come back and get thinner, it's so ugly."     Peng Lang understood his wife's concern and promised her to try to keep her original appearance, but in case she misses you It makes people thin, and ask her to be more tolerant.     This man was full of nonsense, Ji Changshan laughed at this, tried to pretend to be indifferent, but cleared his throat and said: "When you come back, I can make another bowl of tomato beef noodles. If you lose weight, make up for it, don't be pitiful."     Peng Lang laughed silently on the other end of the phone. Ji Changshan couldn't hear or see him, but he laughed along with him.     Her office is diagonally facing the collective workstations of her subordinates. The offices of the distant management are all made of transparent glass walls. In order to supervise the work of his subordinates, Ji Changshan usually does not often draw down the blinds to block the interior of the office.

    The subordinates returned to their workstations after eating and drinking. An intern stuffed broad beans into his mouth and chewed them. It was something he had never seen since he practiced for half a year.

    "Director Ji can still laugh." He tugged at the shirt sleeves of the person next to him, and raised his chin towards the glass wall.

    Hearing the doubts of the newcomer, the veteran of the department approached with a thermos cup, looked into the glass wall, took a sip of hot tea from the cup, and accidentally burned his tongue. He grinned his teeth for a moment, took out the posture of an old man in the company, and patted the newcomer on the shoulder, "To tell you the truth, I also thought the sun was coming out from the west." Two female

    colleagues at the next table came over and asked everyone to take a closer look at Ji The director is wearing something on his left ring finger.

    With a glance from afar, the sapphire pigeon eggs came into view impressively.

    As we all know, Director Ji basically does not wear jewelry at work, but now he not only wears a ring, but also has a smile on his brow, as if he is dating someone.

    Everyone has the heart of gossip. In order not to attract attention, Ji Changshan's subordinates scattered in their respective workstations, exchanged information through WeChat group chats, and discussed why Director Ji was like this.