Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Bitter love has order and priority. ...

    In the middle of the night, Ji Changshan couldn't take it anymore, so he had no choice but to grab Peng Lang's arm and wearily called to stop. The fire in the fireplace was flickering in her eyes, Peng Lang leaned over and whispered to Ji Changshan, asking this and that, messing about. There was a hint of a smile in the man's words, Ji Changshan turned his head to look at him, turned his face away, and weakly scolded Peng Lang for being a hooligan. Seeing that she was really tired, Peng Lang kissed Ji Changshan on the cheek, hugged her horizontally, and took her to take a bath.

    The bathroom was lit with white light, which was cooler than the firelight, but brighter. Ji Changshan was lying in the bathtub with his eyes lowered all the time, not looking at Peng Lang. He fiddled with the surface of the water gently, and the water was rippling. Ji Changshan asked Peng Lang to go out and take the door with him, so that she could take a bath by herself.

    Peng Lang ignored Ji Changshan's request, and said to her: "If Mr. Ji helps me take a bath, I will say thank you, and then enjoy it with peace of mind." Ji Changshan couldn't compare with

    Peng Lang's thick-skinned, glanced at him and said: "You Dream."

    Peng Lang rubbed the shower gel in the palm of his hand, foamed his hands, and wiped it on Ji Changshan's arm, "I hope I can have it in my dream tonight."

    His fingers have their own thoughts, and Ji Changshan can't control their direction. Unbearable, he pressed Peng Lang's hand and said, "Go and make me a cup of sleeping tea. I want to drink it after taking a bath."

    She still sleeps very lightly, and Peng Lang wanted Ji Changshan to sleep well, so he listened to her out of the bathroom.

    Peng Lang put on a dark bathrobe, unscrewed two bottles of mineral water and poured them into the kettle. When the water boiled, Peng Lang took out his mobile phone to check the news progress of "Jianghe Daily".

    After Peng Furen invited the editor-in-chief of "Jianghe Daily" to have dinner, the selection of topics about coffee farmers in Southwest China was successfully passed. On the first day Peng Lang arrived in Southwest, the press release had already been submitted for review. He negotiated with the newspaper on the timing of the news release, hoping to release it two days after Christmas. Langyu had previously collected all the beans of Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee. The new product launch is scheduled for Christmas, and the press release will be released later. It will not seize the limelight of the new product, but also use the public opinion effect in the later stage to drive coffee bean sales. Newspapers don't pick their day, and Lang Yu has given too much, they are willing to do things for the capital.

    The kettle was snoring and vibrating on the marble table. Peng Lang put away his phone and picked up the kettle to brew two cups of chamomile tea. Peng Lang lit a cigarette, and when he finished smoking, the tea was almost cold. He extinguished the cigarette butt, glanced at the teacup on the table, and finally picked it up and took a sip, the bitterness instantly enveloped the taste buds.     Taste is something that cannot be seen or touched, but it can build a memory bridge between the past and the present. Peng Lang didn't like to taste similar tastes before, too bitter, too sour, too spicy, all too exciting, always reminded him of the excitement of the past inevitably.     He swallowed half a cup of bitter tea, the bathroom door clicked open, and Ji Changshan came out, wrapped in a white bathrobe. Her calves were slender and well-proportioned, and her heels were pink and round. Every time she took a step, her slippers creaked from being soaked in water. Peng Lang recalled the elasticity of her calf, his eyes moved up, Ji Changshan glanced at him for a moment, and quickly straightened his face and walked to the bedroom. Peng Lang took two cups of chamomile tea and followed her footsteps. When Ji Changshan walked to the door of the bedroom, he stopped suddenly.     Peng Lang didn't brake, just rushed up, knowingly asked: "Why did you stop?"     Ji Changshan took a step forward, turned to face Peng Lang, without looking at him, "I'm going to change into pajamas, come in later."     She His cheeks were slightly reddened by the steam, and his eyebrows were wet with water, and they were gathered together very docilely, with distinct roots. Peng Lang was not satisfied with admiring Ji Changshan's face, but also wanted to see if the skin elsewhere was white and pink. Ji Changshan guessed the hooligan's mind early on, and he was about to close the door of the house.     Peng Lang stepped into the bedroom with one foot, "I can close my eyes."     Ji Changshan didn't believe Peng Lang's nonsense. She took a cup of chamomile tea from Peng Lang and asked him to take a shower too, otherwise he would not be able to go to bed. Peng Lang had one free hand, just holding onto the door panel and pushing it slightly, Ji Changshan was immediately defeated in the power contest.     She couldn't stop Peng Lang, so she had nothing to do, so she could only live with her mouth: "Why are you such a hooligan?" "     President Ji is too shy, aren't we husband and wife?"