Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Compromise Has Miss Su Ever Kissed You Like This?

    Ji Changshan didn't say good or bad. Peng Lang held her face and rubbed his thumb against the skin of the person in front of him. The touch was delicate and smooth, just like a porcelain vase. She lowered her eyes, remained silent for a long time, and finally pulled away the palm of her nominal husband and said, "Come to me after you think about it."

    Sweeping Ji Changshan's drooping eyelashes, Peng Lang knew that she was hesitating. He can't let Ji Changshan's reason prevail, otherwise she will either ask the bottom line or leave him without looking back.

    Human nature is extremely greedy, Peng Lang not only hopes that his wife will pretend to be deaf and dumb, but also longs for her to be by his side for a long time.

    He stood in front of Ji Changshan, refusing to let him go, Ji Changshan raised his hand to push him, Peng Lang wrapped his arms around her back, his palms walked over every slender place, passing on the warmth bit by bit.

    Ji Changshan remained motionless, Peng Lang followed her high ponytail with his right hand, and lightly touched the forehead of the man in his arms with his lips. His breath passed over her hair, itching, Ji Changshan became more and more engrossed in Peng Lang's embrace, as if he couldn't use his strength, he couldn't push his chest away at all.     Peng Lang lowered his head and kissed Ji Changshan's eyes. He became clearer day by day that his wife was like a little hedgehog, fully armed on the outside, but soft on the inside. She hated being needed so much, so Peng Lang struck while the iron was hot: "Stay by my side, Xiaoshan. I can't live without you."     He spoke slowly and softly, as if every word came from the heart, and Ji Changshan couldn't help it. Do not believe.     She opened her eyes and looked at the second button of Peng Lang's shirt. Her little hand was originally hanging by her legs, but at this moment she slowly lifted it up to grab the shirt at his waist.     Ji Changshan had no choice but to persuade him to stay. She didn't know if it was because she had never been needed by anyone in her life, that's why she was so willing to trust Peng Lang. He seemed to really need her, like he couldn't live without her. Ji Changshan hid his face in Peng Lang's chest, as if he was covered in a quilt, and spoke in a muffled voice: "If you lie to me, you will be struck to death by lightning.     " Dao was tortured to death."     "There must be something wrong with you." Ji Changshan frowned, a little wanting to laugh, and couldn't help but think about the possibility of him being struck by lightning.

    She raised her small face to meet Peng Lang's eyes, the man's expression remained the same, without any smile at all.

    Peng Lang was quiet for a few seconds, stretched out his fingers to straighten the broken hair around her ears, and said sincerely: "I'm not joking, Xiaoshan. Let's take our time, no matter what, I won't lie to you." With such a guarantee, Ji Changshan didn't know how to question it. She lost her suspicion a little, and buried her head in Peng Lang's chest again, she didn't want to do this either, but her arms didn't obey and gradually tightened. She put her palms on Peng Lang's back, and after a moment of silence, Ji Changshan asked in a low voice, "When did you and Miss Su meet?" "When she was fourteen

    , I was fifteen."

    "How long have you been in love ?" ?”

    “It can only be said that we have been friends for a longer time, and we have never been in a formal relationship.”

    I don’t know who doesn’t want to confirm the relationship.

    Ji Changshan withdrew his face, patted Peng Lang on the back, and asked him to explain in detail how he and Su Hanshui were friends.