Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Belonging To live with you, I am willing.

    Ji Changshan couldn't figure out what kind of medicine was sold in Chen Yueshu's gourd, but if he had no evil intentions, why would he go out of his way to find out who she married. Ji Changshan doesn't think that Chen Yueshu loves her, and it's nonsense to love her to the point of unwillingness. She turned her head to look at Chen Yueshu's side face. It was really unpleasant to be held in the hands of others.

    Chen Yueshu didn't say anything more, took a glass of wine to make friends and contact social networks. After Ji Changshan drank a glass of wine, he hadn't thought of how to guard against Chen Yueshu's ticking time bomb, so he had to put it aside for the time being.

    The business banquet ended at five o'clock in the evening, Peng Suren called Ji Changshan to his side, and asked the driver Lao Zhang to take her home along the way. Just as Ji Changshan was about to resign, Peng Suren had already strode out of the banquet hall. She reluctantly followed, got into the car, and sat in the back seat with Shi Jianqing.

    Her titular mother-in-law remained polite on the surface, smiled after talking in a few words, closed her mouth and stopped talking.

    Lao Zhang was driving towards Xiwatai, Peng Suren sat in the co-pilot, looked at the roof of the car in front of him, and suddenly asked: "After you get married, why do you still live in Xiwatai?

    " Su Ren went on to say: "That house has only one bedroom in total. How will you live if you have children in the future? When do you plan to have children?"

    Ever since he married Peng Lang, Ji Changshan has been troubled by this question over and over again. Peng Furen is good at making use of topics, no matter what he talks about, he can naturally involve the issue of fertility.

    When Peng Lang was by his side, he was solely responsible for dealing with Peng Suren. Today he is not here, so Ji Changshan can't just say that they have not yet reached the stage of childbearing, that would be too lacking in the spirit of contract.     For the sake of a harmonious relationship between the Peng family and his son, Ji Changshan followed Peng Lang's way of thinking, and replied calmly: "We want to let nature take its course, if we have it, we need it." Anyway, if we have it now, there is a ghost.     The daughter-in-law looks very much like his son doing Tai Chi. Peng Suren knew early on that the newlyweds had united a front, and made up their minds that it would be a day to delay.

    His son has been very obedient since he was a child. He rebelled once when he got married, and practiced Tai Chi again and again when he had children. The son's rebellion was all related to his daughter-in-law, Peng Suren had to regard all this as the result of Ji Changshan's instigation.

    To capture the thief first, capture the king, Peng Suren was anxious to hug the great-grandson of the farmer, and decided to break through Ji Changshan's defense first. Just in front of his daughter-in-law, how could a serious father-in-law urge the young couple to have more sex and have a child as soon as possible?     Peng Furen was a little distressed, even his brows were knit into a ball. Ji Changshan silently looked out of the window, secretly praying that her nominal father-in-law would stop here and stop making unnecessary and embarrassing struggles.     Shi Jianqing closed his eyes and rested his mind, never planning to join the spawning camp.     Peng Furen's old eyes flicked to the rearview mirror, his wife was nothing to do with him, he frowned even tighter, but he could only clear his throat, and said in person again: "You guys are old too, hurry up. "     Ji Changshan had a correct attitude and answered yes.     Peng Furen couldn't rest assured, so he decided for the young couple: "Find a bigger house to move in. There is nothing wrong with making preparations in advance. Change the house to your name, and ask Peng Lang to do it." "     There will be no pie in the sky, and after receiving the benefits of the father-in-law, he has to think about how to make a child with Peng Lang. Ji Changshan is not a reproductive machine, he can do things with money. She cannot have children now, even though she would like to have a child in the future.     After deciding to marry Chen Yueshu in spring, Ji Changshan convinced himself many times that even if it was for having a child, he had to accept Chen Yueshu's intimacy. Later she learned that Chen Yueshu was married and they did not break up peacefully. Ji Changshan sat in the back seat of Peng Lang's private car, and when his thoughts were racing, he once seriously considered whether to freeze his eggs while he was young, and bought a house when he was promoted and raised in the future. Just go to a sperm donation agency and make a test-tube baby.     Ji Changshan wants to have a child, only one.     In the twenty-eight years of her life, she has never had anything completely, and no one really needs her, but if she has a child, a child of her own, this little guy will do nothing but cry when he is born, and he will definitely leave. Do not leave her.