Father Shota Aizawa x Blind Daughter Reader (BNHA)

Shota Pov

Entering the very quiet home I sigh feeling my head start to pound from the very long day I've had with the kids as they wouldn't settle down especially Bakugou. Stopping in the middle of the living room not moving as it was to quiet for my liking but I couldn't hear anything that indicated another person here and that's what scared me "Y/N?" getting no answer I look around all the rooms but there was no signs of her making me panic as she never left on her own she was only a child plus with blindness she knew to never leave.

A full week has past since she vanished and there was no signs of her anywhere making everyone give up hope but I wouldn't she was my daughter and I would never. Getting ready for another night of looking for her when a knock was heard I open it with caution looking down at Y/N who was looking up at me a small smile on her face. Pulling her inside I hug her tightly "where have you been? I've been looking all over the city for you?!" "with mommy" "mommy? what are you talking about?" "well mommy said that you said she could look after me as you were super tired and needed a rest" "what did she do?" "nothing she took me many places but then I couldn't find her and she wouldn't come back so I wondered until I got home"

Pulling back a little I look right into her eyes even though she couldn't see it she knew my sight was intense "you enver leave again alright? you mommy is a bad person it's why she's not here" "but you told her to look after me" "I never did that, even if I'm exhausted I'd never give you to someone to look after" "alright sorry dad" "it's fine just never again okay and if someone knocks on the door call me got it" nodding her head I hug her kissing her forehead glad and relieved she was back in my arms.