Older Brother Diluc x Child Sister Reader (Genshin Impact)

WinterRanger654

Diluc Pov
Looking after Y/N was a rare thing as our parents looked after her or my brother took her on a trip, however she was one active child running all over the place causing chaos and panic around her which i hated as i couldn't do my job properly as i had to tend the bar and look after her at the same time. So watching as my parents dropped her off with a frown as i was in for a long ride this week. No matter how much i begged them not let her stay they wouldn't listen.

Turning back to her seeing her sat down looking at some book jotting something down guesskng she was doing her homework. so i just ignored her doing my work. Peeking over every 5 minutes to check on her only to see her in the same position and soon it was confusing me as how she was so quiet it wasnt like her to be this quiet. Putting the last glass away before looking over at her table seeing it empty making me panic and rush outside looking in both directions before seeing her hair in the distance.

Running after beofree i was a good distance and silently following her to the pier where she sat down her knees to her chest as she looked out across the dark ocean. Sutting down next to her, we both stay quiet a while before i speak up "whats wrong?" "nothing" "dont lie Y/N your never this quiet" "their not coming back you know" "whos not?" "our parents they couldn't put up with me anymore" i stare at her as she had a small smilw on her face, "you have me still" "you hate me whats the point in staying here?" "i dont hate you, maybe i thought i did but im truth i could never hate you"