Big Brother Nico Di Anglo x Little Sister Reader (Percy Jackson)

@Frumpinnit

Nico Pov
Returning home where I see my father and mother speaking in a quiet tone but I notice a young girl sitting in the ground playing around with Cerberus with a smile on her face I couldn't help but notice how she looked similar to myself just much longer hair and well a smile. "Ah Nico your finally home" "whose this?" Not hesitating to ask as I keep my eyes in her "this is Y/N your little sister well half sister" "what? Then why haven't I met her before" "we kept her apart as she was frail but now she's getting stronger so we want you to take her with you to that camp" "your trusting me with her" with a nod they leave me with her.

Walking over to her she turns to look at me with a smile on her face "you're Nico?" "I am and you must be Y/N" "will you really take me to the camp I can't wait to go meet the others and explore the world outside" messing her hair up I tell her to get her things. Waiting for her to finish packing her things I take it off her so I can carry it for her as she holds her cat plus close to her chest while her other hand holds mine tightly as I show her around the camp along with the other campers who all seem to love her telling her stories making her fit in straight away making relax seeing her happy and relaxed and for that reason I'll protect her smile, her innocent I won't lose her like I did our older sister I might not remember her being born but I will protect her until I can't anymore.