Older Brother Sal Fisher x Younger Paralyzed Brother Reader (Sally Face)

(WARNING: Could be considered as a spoiler so please skip if don't want to be spoiled.)

(M/N Age - 5)

Sal Pov

Walking around the apartments meeting them all as my dad instructed finding some of them weird and some of them nice but meeting Larry made me happy as I was glad there was someone my age and someone who accepts me for who I am. Seeing the time I bid goodbye rushing back up to the floor checking on my father who was fast asleep his bottle on the floor making me sigh relieved as it better than before.

Shutting the door I walk towards M/N who was trying to sort his shelf out, a frown on his face "M/N let me help" "Sal? have you already meet everyone!" he says excited a bright smile on his face "I have now let me help you sort all this out" he nods watching me as I take everything from him to sort out asking where he wanted it. Since M/N was born the doctors said he'd never walk as it was some problem so he's been stuck in his chair since but he never got down because of it always being positive.

That day we lost our mother and I was attacked he had been pushed down the hill which tipped him out into the river but luckily someone got him out before he drowned but it made me more protective of him as I knew our father was still grieving and getting his life back together so now it was up to me fix my family. Pushing M/N to the kitchen as he starts colouring as our dad makes our supper. Hearing a knock on the door I open it seeing Larry who I let in. "who' a the little dude" he asks making M/N look at him staring at him no emotion on his face "this is my brother M/N" "cool I like the stickers on your chair" with that he smiles making me smile under my mask as I knew everything would be okay.