Older Brother Yuichiro x Little Sister Reader x Big Brother Mikaela

(Anime: Owari No Seraph)

Mikaela Pov
I was running out of time, I had to find Yuichiro for Y/N sake as since Yuichiro escaped I was turned and so was Y)N but now they had her locked up leaving her to suffer until I found Yuichiro and brought him here just for Ferid to kill him then he'd let her go but that wasn't my plan at all I just needed him to help me get her out she was the only thing we both had though he thought he had nothing but we still have Y/N are precious sister.

I kept on seeing her sad face tears streaming down her face as he Ferid was in there with her doing as he pleased not caring about hurting her. Hearing fighting I rushed over seeing the person I was looking for "Yuichiro!" I scream running over as he freezes slowly turning towards me "your not real" "I am pleased Yuichiro I need your help" "how are you here? I watched you die!" "I...it doesn't matter please Yuichiro Y/N needs us" "Y/N? But she died too" "we all did but for some reason Ferid changed us he's using her as a hostage to kill you but I want her out and safe so please won't you do this for her at least."

Agreeing we sneak back inside me distracting other vampires as he breaks her cell open trying to undo the locks on her shackles, hearing a giant clang from their direction I see the guard I was talking to looking worried "what was that?" "What was what?" "Didn't you hear that?!" "No, are you sure you're not paranoid, I have noticed it these past weeks" "you think so" "yeah maybe you need some time off" seeing the signal i wave him a goodbye making it through the gates with them. I stop watching them "take food care of her Yuichiro" "your not coming?" "You know I can't" "please Mika, to u have to remember our promise we can do it right now just the three of us somewhere far away from here" "were both vampires though" "that's fine you can have my blood so just please come with us don't make me leave you again" I sigh looking back at the castle before looking at them before making up my mind. We're family and we stay together no matter what.