Big Brother Sam x Younger Brother Reader (Twisted Wonderland)

M/N Pov

Going to school was hard as all the other kids just picked on me just because of who my brother was and what he did and it angered me as it wasn't their business and it wasn't mine either so why they all decided to lump me in with him was beyond me, but maybe it was because I defended him making me just as bad as him so they say anyway. Returning home I see my brother in the kitchen humming as the shadows were around him.

Of course I tried to sneak on by but the shadows saw me and alerted him I was here making me sigh "what's wrong?" "nothing why?" "your very down little man so tell me the truth or do I need to force it out of you" he said looking right at me making me shiver as that meant it would be none stop tickling me "I-I" "school and bullies" "how did you know?" "I might of sent a shadow to follow you when you started ignoring me" "I never!" "right, right, you want me to sort them" "that'll make it worse, don't do anything I can tell your still going to"

With a laugh he left the room leaving me with my dinner as I ate worrying what he would do making not want to attend tomorrow but with a lot of force I got up and dressed waving my brother a goodbye who looked suspicious as he shuffled his cards. Looking around before jumping hearing another kids voice I turn ready to be insulted but seeing them with a bright red face instead I go to ask if he's okay before he bows "I'm so sorry M/N I didn't mean tp bully you I just didn't know how to be your friend please be my friend" "um...okay?" "thank you! want to come play with us?" I nodded as he started dragging me off with him but one look behind me I see the familiar shadow slipping away.