Older Brother Haruka Sakura x Little Sister Reader (Wind Breaker)

Haruka Pov

I knew what people thought of me and I was strong enough just to either ignore them or beat them up but Y/N was to kind for any of that. She was like with the odd hair and eye colour which meant the family made her an outcast too never looking after her hoping she'd just pass but I loved her so I did all I could to raise her and protect the best I could. But neither of us would ever escape the judgement well until we moved where people accepted us who didn't judge us making our life much more peaceful.

Hearing crying coming from her room I enter the room seeing her freeze as she turns to look at me "why are you crying Y/N?" "I'm sorry I didn't even notice" "you sure that's all" "of course" giving me her bright smile I nodded not sure but if she said it was that it was that. However it got worse she was more quiet avoiding leaving the house more than necessary I even tried to drag her out but she kicked and screamed so I gave up and let her stay in.

Following her was my last option everything was fine as she was on her way to school as I was following her I sadly bumped into Suo who decided to tag along curious in what we were looking for. As I middle of arguing with him I hear her scream making me rush down the alleyway seeing her on the floor crying as some guys surrounded her a pair of scissors in their hands as her some of hair now lay on the ground making it obvious they had cut her hair, Hearing her hiccup I charged at them not caring about anything they needed to pay for making her upset.

Beating them was easy and I made sure it hurt as I look back over I see Suo comforting her. but when she looks up at me she runs into my arms hugging me tightly as she cries I nod to Suo who nods back leaving knowing I wouldn't be going to school today because my sister took top priority "you'll be alright Y/N" "I'm sorry I thought I could be strong like you" "you already are let me do the fighting yeah?" she nods smiling as I take her around the town spoiling her as she needed it.