Twin Brother Freddy Krueger x Twin Sister Reader (A Nightmare On Elm Street)

Freddy Pov

I never wanted to be a sibling so of course it made me hate Y/N as she was annoying always wanting to play of course I suggested hide and seek and never actually found her but that made it my regret as this time it wasn't the same she had been out of hours more than usual making me sit at the dining table tapping my fingers on the table bored as our parents hadn't even noticed how much they care for us. Sighing I get up heading up the stairs when the doorbell goes making me freeze listening to the police talking to them.

Watching out mother break down I scoff they didn't even know she was missing in the first place why take the tears. Watching them as they hurry around putting coats on, my mother spots me and glares at me "are you happy now Freddy because you wont play a simple game with your sister she could die" i just follow them out having no choice but to go and see her. Of course i just expected her sitting there annoying all staff but instead she was fast asleep her the left side of her face all burnt and her both her arms. i stood there surprised as i never saw this coming why couldn't i of went out and looked for her why couldn't i love her like a normal brother could.

Since then i regretted it the house was to quiet, Our parents didn't even visit her and acted she didn't exist but she did and i would make sure she would wake up and I'll make sure the men who did this would pay dearly. Years passed as she was still asleep and i was now a young man who visited every day brushing her very long hair now she still looked so young. I kept paying to keep her machines on from the money i stole after killing the children who brought it to me and every night as i slept she was there in my dreams smiling happily bugging me like her usual self until she would frown and scream and id watch as she burnt.

One day after combing her hair i set the brush on the table kissing her forehead whispering how sorry i was before leaving the hospital heading back home but of course these angry parents wouldn't let me go free not after all i done but i did enjoy seeing them struggle laughing as i was on fire burning i grab the familiar man by the collar "i finally found you! you destroyed my sister's life now you will die for your crime just like i will!" laughing as he screamed in agony as i embraced it whispering to the air hoping it reached Y/N i would be joining her soon.

Whilst at the hospital no knew of the medicine being swapped in the hospital when the guest came and now all nurses and doctors were running around trying to help as the young Y/N was shaking as blood poured out her eyes, mouth and nose before she layed completely still forever in rest where no one could wake her up again as she was now gone forever joining her family.