Big Sister Power x Younger Brother Reader (Chainsaw Man)

@The789Guy

Power Pov

Walking with Denji to where I remember leaving M/N as I had to go find us some food but then I got caught I could only hope he was fine "what are we even looking for?" "you'll know when you see it!" I say angrily as he wouldn't stop complaining. He goes to complain when we both freeze hearing the deep voice of Aki "I also would like to know why your both out here when your not allowed out on your own" "well I need to find something important to me" "tell me what it is so I can help" "fine just because I want to find him, I'm looking for my younger brother M/N" "M/N?" Aki asks confused but then his eyes widen "come with me"

Following him with Denji following as we had no idea what this building was but it soon came clear it was were all the devils and fiends were held. Putting a password in the keypad he let us enter first before entering and closing the door "is this your brother?" he asks as I walk over to the curled ball of a boy. "M/N" I say gently as he finally peaks overs his knees "Power, you finally came back" he hugs me tightly as he smiles making me smile as he was alright "he can come with me right" "well I'll have to ask he could be put in another contract with another" "please Aki I don't want that for him please try" "alright I'll try my best"

It took a few weeks before he convinced them to let M/N live with me and join Aki's squad as he wasn't strong and he couldn't control his powers quite yet. But since he was back with me I kept him close to me helping him get stronger which he didn't slowly even though he wasn't much of a fighter he preferred to stay home helping with the housework which Aki liked and instantly made him the favourite.