Big Brother Mordecai Heller x Little Sister Reader (Lackadaisy)

@Frumpinnit

Y/N Pov
Me and my big brother Mordecai have always been different he liked his gang the violence wh up le I was kind of but that wasn't it we looked different and wore different clothes but I didn't see the problem and either did he however everyone at school thought so as all they did was put me down telling me there was no way we were related and how I was adopted which always made me sad thinking about it which didn't get past my brother who ended up finding out about the bullies and sorting them out without me even knowing as I never wanted to tell him as I felt like i could sort it out.

However right now as I read the through the events for the bring your siblings into school event but I couldn't let him come as I didn't want the others picking on him like they did me is I never told him about the date. However as I was walking around the school checking all the stalls when I sport my brother on the stalls winning everything by the looks of it. Running over to him I hug him tightly as he laughs grinning down at me "what are you doing here?" "Hmm what do you mean? It's sibling day right? So I'm allowed here" "but-" "what's the problem hmm come on show me your work I want to see your success"

After stuttering for a while I finally lead him into the classrooms where I show him all my work after showing him all my work he hands me some red roses which were my favourite making me smile as i thank him. Before telling him about the show my class was doing hoping he'd see it so when he said he'd happily watch it hyped me up so much however my classmates didn't agree well that's what I thought however they came and talked to me saying how excited they were making me wonder why they were being nice but I was glad I got to do the play with them and never knowing the fact my brother had sorted them out.