Big Brother Ian Gallagher x Little Sister Reader x Mickey (Shameless)

@Frumminnit

Micky Pov

Pacing outside of Ian's door as I was called over here as he said we could go on a date but he has yet to open the door, I could hear faint mumbling and shouts making me wonder who he was talking to as I was sure he lived alone. Eventually the door slowly opened but no one was there not until I looked down seeing a young girl who I had seen before but I couldn't remember where not until she gave me a bright smile letting me in.

I stood in the living room staring at her as she was lining some dominos up "I've meet you before haven't I?" "of course your big brother's friend! you help him too!" I nodded remembering a young girl in the offices placing things on Ian's desk or being cheered up by a young girl but I never thought they'd be related as Ian never mentioned having a younger sister but I was glad to of met her as I was thankful for all she did helping Ian out making him happy and less anxious of life and our group.

However something was bothering me as I keep staring at Y/N as he gets ready for school peaking over and me with raised eyebrows looking confused "is something wrong Mickey, you've been staring at me all morning?" "I don't know I feel like I'm missing something today" "an appointment.?" shaking my head she says she was leaving and skipped down and left the house leaving me still guessing until something hits my head.

Looking up to see what it was only to see a birthday balloon before loads more came floating out the door making me remember what it was "everything okay Mickey?" "it's Y/N's birthday" with that I was out the door running in and out every door grab gift after gift wrapping them all before running back seeing a surprised Ian on the couch "what's all this?" "for Y/N I forgot it was her birthday" "you didn't need to buy all this for her!" "I had to she's like the sister I never got to spoil."