Younger Sister Mina Ashido x Big Brother Reader (BNHA)

@The789Guy

Mina Pov
As everyone was talking about siblings it just made me sad as I do have an older brother like them he just feared the outside after he got attacked on duty. I remember him always crying as a child it was clear he was bullied and since he was sensitive he cried a lot but I did my best to encourage him which worked as he got to be a pro hero until the attack now he never came out to scared everyone would hate him for failing so bad. I never thought that either did our parents but we couldn't convince him.

Jolting up when a hand lands on my shoulder "sorry what was that?" "We asked if you had any siblings" "oh I do an older brother he's called M/N" "really I've never seen him? Is he a pro?" "He was" "oh sorry I didn't know" "oh he's not dead he's just hiding I suppose" explaining to them and before I knew it they were defending him demanding to see him which I nodded. Entering the house after classes I call out his name seeing him tapping his pen on the desk "ah Mine welcome home, I see you brought some friends" "more like the whole class" "right, well it's nice to meet you all I'm-" "your H/N!! No way Mina why didn't you say?! I heard Midoriya burst out everything about M/N as he just blinks so confused before turning red watching his hair turn a light shade of pink making me chuckle "M/N calm down your hair" "sorry"

Watching it turn back to the cool blue I knew he was calm again "why don't you fight anymore?" I hear Midoriya ask making everyone freeze "because I can't" "that's not true, you can it was one incident we can go slowly but I want you to try see the world and get back to your happy self" " Mina, you know i cant" "you're pretty cool, your last fight wasn't your fault no one blames you they want to see you back out there" "how do you know?" "Because it's all over the internet and we all do" "alright I'll try but no promises Mina"