Older Brother Kakeru Sengoku x Little Sister Reader (Horimiya)

Kakeru Pov

Scrolling through my phone as I sit in the council room waiting for Remi to finish her clubs but I noticed the sky getting dark but why did I feel like I was forgetting something. Sighing I turn to the door seeing Izumi run down the hall making me rush after him calling after him as he enters the classroom I watch as he writes a card out while wrapping a gift up "what are you doing Miyamura?" "huh? oh hi Sengoku I forgot to do this last night and Hori said she picked Y/N up as her parents didn't pick her up from school so she's having a party there. "Y/N!"

Falling to ground in horror how could I forget it was her I was meant to wait and pick up not Remi and for her birthday I forgot all about it. Looking up at Miyamura who was still looking down at me "um are you alright?" "I'm such a bad brother" I say curling up as I rest my head on my knees as he sits in front of me "I don't think you are, she adores you" "I don't see why I let her down all the time. I promised to pick her up and celebrate with her just the two of us but here I am. She's gonna hate me she already does she said so" "did you do something?" I nodded my head "I threw her favourite book out but the pages were ruined" "maybe her get her a new one the bookshop nearby is still open"

Hurrying with him I look up and down the shelves with his help until he finds it making me hurry buying it with others things I find in the store. Rushing to Hori's house as she glares at me "so where were you she waited a while and Souta didn't want to leave her alone so this better be good?" "I forgot I'm sorry thank you for looking after her for me." Nodding she leaves as I walk in the living room seeing her and Souta playing some board game.

Sitting on the floor she looks over giving me a smile "brother, your finally here!! did you get lost?" "no I'm sorry I'm late, happy birthday Y/N" thanking me she opens her presents hugging me tightly as I pet her head before she runs off showing Souta and coming back to me when I notice the candy ring on her hand making me look at it as she grins "you like it Souta gave it to me were gonna get married" "huh?!! I say looking at the both of them as they grin holding hands as before playing again I look at the smirking Hori "hear that Sengoku were gonna be step bro and sis so better be nice" "no way! I wont let him bully her! he's not worthy!" "Brother I already said yes plus you don't decide" spacing out as my soul leaves my body wondering what went wrong.