Big Sister Nora Valkyrie x Younger Brother Reader (Rwby)

The789Guy

Nora Pov
waking up early like every day, rushing to get ready as I rush to M/N's room only to see his crib open. Making me run down the stairs seeing one of the gang rocking him as he cooes in her hold. Making me upset a little as I couldn't greet him first. walking over I take him off her making M/N go silent as he stared up at me as I made funny faces at him until he starts laughing and clapping "you know I was only helping there's no need to be annoyed" "I can handle him plus I like getting him up"
I say with a smile.

Those days were the best we had both grown me loud as ever and M/N was quiet as ever it was hard to tell we were related. However I noticed M/N avoiding me in public making me a little sad but all I had to do was wait and follow him telling him all about my day which he sighed at a lot before walking away leaving me there not sure of what I done or said.

Standing in the courtyard uncomfortable as people were staring and whispering normally it didn't bother me but it felt weird it was like everyone here was against me. Looking up I see M/N looking at me with his familiar bored expression. snapping out of my day dream as I hear a girl laugh at me making me rush inside as tears start running down my face. I never see M/N defending me threading the girl to apologize to me.

The school had ended an hour ago but I stood on the roof letting the cool breeze hit me as I look over the city wondering if M/N was at home. Hearing a page of a book turning I look behind me seeing M/N with his glasses on reading a book "M/N?" "You ready to go home yet? Or you want to stay here konger" "why are you here?" "Your upset I came to cheer you up" "I'm fine" "you shouldn't lie to me I know you, don't worry about them or the comments your the perfect older sister" "don't you hate me?" "Of course not, I just wish you let me speak sometimes that's all" "I can try" I say with a laugh making him smile as he closes his book "let's go home. "