Big Sister Himeno x Younger Brother Reader (Chainsaw Man)

The789Guy

Himeno Pov
Staring out the window smoking as I just stare at the sky not hearing any footsteps coming closer to me making me look seeing Aki "what you need Aki? We got another job?" "No were taking you off the job" "what why?! " I shout annoyed as I turn to fully face him "Aki you can't do this?! This is my case?!" "They can't trust your judgement your mind is to occupied" "it's not, I'm doing my job just fine!" "No your not, your running around trying to find him your gonna get him killed" "then do you promise me you'll find him alive" "I promise, just let me handle it just go home and wait for him." Nodding I start walking back home thinking the last time I saw him the fight we had as he tried to get me to stop smoking and to stop blaming myself for every death that happened. I should of listened instead of shouting back at him using an insecurity of his which caused him to leave the house upset. It's been 5 weeks since he left and hasn't contacted any of us a t the agency making the worry increase as he didn't turn up.

It was the next day as I was sat on the balcony smoking once again when I hear Aki's voice from behind me "we need you to see if this body is his" "it's not" "Himeno please look we need to be sure. Following him to the place, I look at the body shaking my head "it's not" with that I leave the room and walk down the street having enough of all of this. Seeing footsteps stop right in fron of me u go to yell at the stranger until I see it was M/N with a smile "hello Himeno" "where have you been?" "I was on a job and it took me a while to complete."