Twin Brother Lucifer x Twin Brother Reader (Obey Me)

@coughcopy

M/N Pov
I was born just after Lucifer meaning he was the oldest and sadly could bully me into doing anything luckily he wasn't like that but he was bossy and strict never letting me have any fun even though ours parents told him it was alright and to let me have my fun but he was never happy about it but that's how you could tell us apart I was a kit nicer and approachable unlike him but I did have a temper on me just like him so you could say we were kinda different and the same.

Now older and living together with the other brothers I thought life would be simple and enjoyable yet I felt lonely down here no one ever saw me and if they did all I was Lucifer's brother never M/N as they even knew my name half the time and in a rare blue moon did the brother come asking for my help as they mostly managed to solve it first or asked Lucifer as apparently he had more smarts than me which I didn't think was true but I didn't argue with them as I didn't want to fight with them.

Yet me being kind helping them out I never thought they'd talk behind my back saying how I was so different and weak making them think I was some copy cat and no brother of Lucifer. Locking myself away in my room as I tore it a part as I was furious and when I was I would be like that for a full 3 weeks just more than Satan strangely enough. Hearing a knock I glare at the door seeing Lucifer come in looking around the room shocked "M/N what happened in here" "nothing please leave" "I'm not leaving until I sort you out I can tell your angry and distressed let me help"

I tell him of what I heard as he sits and listens getting angry occasionaly before calming himself down "don't listen to those fools your my brother I know and you know it thats whats matters you can't let them knock you done or they will overtake you and we know you'd hate that so let them throw words around and remember what I say today you M/N are my brother and you are a strong brave demon who makes me proud."