Big Brother Jason Voorhees x Younger Sister Reader (Friday The 13th)

R/N - Random Name

Jason Pov

Watching the sun raise over the camp I head downstairs setting three bowls out before pouring the cereal and milk into the bowl. Heading back upstairs I go and grab mothers photo before knocking and entering Y/N's room, setting mother down on the drawer I go over to the wardrobe picking a nice dress out for Y/N. Humming lightly to the music box I set off as I get her dressed combing her hair until I was satisfied she looked her perfect self. Kissing her forehead I grab her plush taking it down with mother as all of us have breakfast for once with no interruptions.

However as soon as I put everything back the alarm went off making me grab my weapon getting ready to keep my family and area safe from these intruders. As usual it mostly easy as I knew these woods the best however one of injured females managed to take the boat rowing it in the river leaving me stood on the wooden pier as she shouted her victory. That was her mistake which she soon learned as everyone else was dead I decided to watch as it was rare I could.

R/N Pov

Mocking him for being the worst killer I go ti sit down only to notice my bag and flashlight was gone making me look around the tiny boat frantically until I heard cracking making me stop turning only to see a hand was there the bones cracking every so often and slowly it revealed a young girl she was a child by the looks of it but she looked furious making me gulp, there was no way a child could live under the water she had to be a hallucination thinking that I calm down ignoring her.

Peaking over I see she was sitting on the edge of the boat now just staring at making me just laugh as I waved my hand there making her disappear proving my point but those hands were still there and soon long hair started wrapping around the boat making it rock I go to yell only to be sent to my knees by a loud screech coming from the water Uncovering my ears noticing the blood on my hand I glare at the other killer as he stood and watched but looking down to see my reflection in the lake I see the girl again, her hair floating around her angrily "you will pay for coming here"

With that I scream as she tips the boat making me fall out, her hair wrapping around my limbs pulling me deeper into the lake but I wouldn't give up so kicking her in the face I swim out the lake exhausted as I lay there seeing the other killer there making me curse myself but he wasn't looking at me he was looking to the right of me making me look seeing the girl again but this time she was sat on the floor her plush beside her as she cried into her hands "she hurt me big brother get rid of her!" she screams as she sobs but soon I see an older woman who petted the girls head "you know what to do Jason don't let her get away with this she deserves to die painfully" he nods turning to me making me scared as he lifts me I try and get off his shoulder but throws me on a hook making me scream out in pain as he comes back with loads of tools and all I can see is his mother drinking tea at the picnic table and his sister swinging on the swing but in reality it was just a photo and plushie