Older Sister Carmine x Youngest Sister Reader x Big Brother Kieran

(Game: Pokemon Violet/Scarlet)

(WARNING: Could contain Spoilers so don't read if don't want to be spoiled.)

L/P - Legendry Pokemon

Y/N Pov

Me and Kieran had always been close as we were the shy and quiet ones of the family and we often battled together to improve each other's skill though he mostly won but I didn't mind and either did he as he praised me for learning quickly and nearly defeating him when we both knew I wasn't near beating him. However it changed since the festival he seemed focused on getting stronger ignoring me leaving Carmine to pay attention to me and battle me and with her I got my first legendary pokemon who I focused on leveling up.

I didn't dare tell Kieran as Carmine said it would send him crazy so I didn't but I never expected him behind me as I was washing L/P when I heard a growl making me turn around to see him looking angry "how could you betray me Y/N" "what? I didn't" "you got L/P, it's not fair! I'm stronger than you!" I didn't know what to say but I was shocked as he took the pokeball breaking it and catching it himself "it's better off with me someone strong unlike you" "give her/him back! I caught him myself you cant just take them!"

Pushing me on the ground I loom at him surprised as he kept muttering looking at the ball he caught it in as I started crying silently but it alerted Carmine "what's going on?" "he took L/P!" "Kieran, give them back to her she caught them if you want your own catch your own" "no I'm the better partner for it" Hugging Carmine as she glared at Kieran until we hear a cracking sound making me look at the ball that Kieran had now dropped in surprise and when the L/P came out they looked angry as they growled at Kieran ready to attack him but I noticed they were stood in front of me like they were protecting me.

Calling out their name softly they turn to look at me as I smiled at them telling them I was fine making them back down as they ran around to my bag giving me a new ball to catch it in making me grin as I re-caught them glad they came back to me. I look at Kieran who stood there looking shocked "Kieran, I'm sorry but you cant have them, I know your stronger but one day I'm gonna be as strong as you" "you think I'm strong?" "of course your much better than Carmine" "hey!" "I'm sorry Y/N I didn't mean to upset you either I guess I just got lost in my thoughts." with a hug everything turned out well in the end.