Older Sister Hanji x Younger Brother Reader (AOT)

The789Guy

M/N Pov
Having a hobby I always thought was interesting and fun but it did get lonely especially if other kids thought i was a freak because of it. What was my hobby you may ask? I liked to collect bugs and learn all about them however people found it gross so the only person who really got it was my older sister Hanji who always smiled brightly at me asking me all about them as I told her excitedly to teach her something new. However it was different she was too busy at work to pay attention saying tomorrow but it never came.

But the day came where she promised to catch this rare bug that showed up only for a few days in the forest and she didn't want me to go in alone so said she'd go with me. Putting my bag on I walk to her room seeing her writing something "Hanji? Can we go now? It's getting late" "sorry M/N I need to finish this okay? Tomorrow I promise." I sigh leaving not giving up this time as this time I won't miss out . Putting my hat on I grab my torch ready to find this bug I wanted.

Hanji Pov
Stretching I got up seeing it was midnight meaning I worked way more than I'd of liked. Going to M/N's room to check on him but scream seeing he wasn't there sending me in a panic running around the house to find him. But seeing his missing hat and coat I knew he went out there alone, so grabbing mine I ran into the forest calling out his name but getting no answer for hours. As I fall to the ground tired not sure what to do when I hear his soft voice behind me making me turn to see him dirty but a big smile on his face.

Scolding him for leaving as he just nods not listening "well did you get it?" "Yeah look" showing me his bug cage I see the bug he was excited to catch "I'm sorry M/N i really should of went with you when you asked" "it's alright your busy, I was fine on my own" "never again got it next time force me to go got it" "sure"