Yandere Younger Brother Jude x Older Brother Reader (The Boy 2)

@Martspringblooms

M/N Pov
Sitting in my room watching the outside float by as the wind got worse and worse just like my mood of being trapped in here. It was all that's dolls fault something was wrong with it and I was sure it had possessed my brother making him think the doll was alive and keeping me locked up in here for months now. I wondered where our parents where but according to Brahms they weren't looking but how would he know he's a doll. Sighing as I hear Jude's excited voice come closer to me "what you doing M/N" "Jude we need to go home our parents will be worried" "no I like it here just you and Brahms by my side that's all we need really" "you can't be serious?" "I am anyway I'm here for something else."

I just nod looking back outside but he grabs my write telling me to look at him making me do as he says not wanting him to throw a tantrum. "I wanna play hide and seek, you and Brahms hide while I count okay and no leaving the manor" nodding I take Brahms off him as he runs and count i can't help but frown at the creepy doll wondering what it wanted with Jude and myself.

Hiding up in the attic I wait for a while hearing nothing until I hear his running footsteps coming closer making me drab the doll teleporting outside where I slowly start running getting out of this place ready to live a new life I peace away from my possessed brother. I wasn't sure what I took the doll but I did thinking nothing of it. Sending a letter to our parents of where Jude, I knew they'd look after him and hopefully get him help.