Father Solomon x Adopted Son Reader (Obey Me)

@coughcopy

Solomon Pov
Watching as visitors were visiting from everywhere as they opened the portels to the celestial realm and human one and everyone was getting along but some reason I felt left out I had no one I had adopted a boy named M/N who was a young apprentice who worked under me after I found out he could control magic. However before I came here he was took off me as one of my nosey neighbors had reported I was englexting and hurting him and with him in bruises from the failed magic it looked like be was abused so they took him as he kicked and screamed for and all I did was turn around pretending he didn't exsist.

I go to leave when I see M/N's familiar hair colour and cloack walk by in the crowd. Rushing through to see if I can find him I was doing well until Simeon stopped me " are you alright Simeon you look oanicked" "I think I saw someone I know" "really where did they go?" "I don't know, please excuse me Simeon" he nods as I start running down the corridor following tha laughing until it stops. Looking around me I finally spot the familair rabbit plus in a tuxedo, top hat and a button eye as the other had an X crossed into where the other eye was.

I walk towards it only for it right woosh around the corner making me chase the bunny as fast as I can until I'm back to my room with the bunny on the table. Picking it up I look around before spotting M/N on the floor holding an envelope tightly "M/N? Your here how are you here?" "I escaped and came to find you but you weren't home so I waited" "your living there alone?! How are you surviving?!" "the neighbors help me! I promise I'm okay I just want to see you again your my dad after all" "oh M/N" hugging him tightly smiling glad I had him by my side even if it wasn't forever.