Older Sister Izzy x Younger Brother Reader (Total Drama)

@The789Guy

M/N Pov
Me and Izzy were nothing alike she was loud and full of energy as I had none and all I wanted was to sleep but no Izzy wouldn't let me dragging me all over with her she said she couldn't just leave me alone thinking I was still a toddler when I was the good ripe age of 7 I could take care of myself pretty well. Until it came to both our similar habits of being clumsy me more than her.
Meeting the people she was bothering they kept looking at my blank face and my sister who was trying to run around but I grabbed the back of her shirt to stop her "you're really related" "sadly"

I say letting her go but she just flops onto the sand but I just walk away knowing I won't get far. Studying for my exam or trying anyway as Izzy kept coming in to try to convince me to play with her, sensing she was at the door I turn in my chair to face the door crossing my arms "you knock on my door one more time and I won't play with you again so just wait" "I-I...fine" sighing i turn around wondering how she was the oldest sibling.

Finishing I walk downstairs to see her standing there not moving even when I called her name, so taking her hand in mine she snaps out of it looking down at me that's when I see tears in her eyes "what's wrong?" "You're growing up so fast" "I have to eventually" "I know but I just don't want you to leave me like everyone" giving her a rare smile of mine as she looks at me "we're family you'll not lose me your stuck with me just im stuck with you"