Alban Knox x Adopted Sister x Fuglar Ovid

@Fruminnit

Y/N Pov
Getting shaken awake i groan rubbing my eyes as i open one eye to look at by brother Alban who was smiling "what is it?" "hurry, get dressed i want to show you something" nodding i slide out of bed getting ready to leave. Yawning as i out my brush down i walk out, only to be pulled awake as he starts pulling me down the corridor showing me all the items he stole and the story behind them all. Moving into a room to show me more but half way through he starts, Uki comes in.

I look up at him as he smiles at me greeting me before asking for my brother to have a word with him. Patting my head telling he'll be right back making me nod as i stand and look around but soon i get bored of being in here so i decide to leave and go on my own adventure around the apartments where i soon notice they were both gone making me sad but decide to keep walking looking at the ordements leading to the living room where i notice a door where a light wss shining from.

Walking towards it i push the door being the curious child i was. Loojing at the man who was now looking at me in surprise before a smile appears on his face as he greets me and walking over to me. Hiding behind the door as he comes closer making him stop as he assures me he wouldnt hurt me. "i promise i wont hurt you, tell me your name?" "I'm Y/N Knox" i watch as he nods and seems in thought before smiling again asking if i knew anyone here.

Nodding my hewd as i tell him about my brother and Uki. "my brother is Alban and his friend Uki. I'm so sorry i came in i was looking for them but i got distracted by my adventure" "what kind of adventure?" smiling as i tell him all about it. Telling me about the books he read saying it wss close to my adventure and he even let me have them. As he talked about the different worlds and the heros in the story making me so interested as i listen to him talk before i snap out of the dream world he was describing when i notice his arms.

They were robot arms making me curious as i ask about them "you see I'm a cyborg most of my body is cold steel. Are you scared now you know that?" smiling at him. I shake my head telling him how cool he is even more now ehich madr him smile before picking his phone up letting my brother know where i was. "hey Fulgar, if im adopted it means im nothing like you or brother Alban, do you think they will still like me." bending down to my height as he places his hands on my shoulder "of course they will still love you, why else would they adopt you never change yourself alright."

Nodding my head feeling better asking him to tell me more stories he had read. Boosting my creative ability as i made up a story of a pirate. And how he was my right hand man making him chuckle until my brother comes fushing in apologizing for me disturbing him but he chuckles offering to look after me making jump up begging mg brother to let him as he sighs and agrees.