Mother Faragonda x Son Reader (Winx Club)

The789Guy

Faragonda Pov
Being a mother was something I nerve expected to happen to me as I was always never interested in starting one and just wanted to do my dream job so when I had M/N everything was so confusing as I had to stop doing the job I loved for a while but it made me panic as I have no idea how to raise a child we I never bothered to learn so dedicating all my time to reading and learning how to raise him when another fairy teacher told me it wasn't that different from teaching here which put me at ease.

When he was born he was the most precious thing I had seen and I had loved him as soon as he was placed in my arms luckily he was a calm child and didn't cry a lot which I was thankful for as I heard from other parents it was a nightmare with their child crying all night. As he grew I soon learned he was still a quiet child but very intelligent he seemed to be smarter than me most times and always knew when I was upset making me smile at him as I felt better already with just his words and his hug around my legs.

But now as he was a young teen I noticed he seemed more down and I couldn't figure out why as he just told me he was fine with a smile on his face so I never knew and just let him continue doing what he wanted until he disappeared for 3 days and nights until he was back in the morning and as soon as I saw him I hugged him as he hugged me back confused. "Is something wrong mother?" "Please tell me what's wrong? Your not your usual self." "It's just your never here anymore and I just want to have it the way it used to be" "I'm sorry M/N but I promise it will be near enough the same" "thank you."