Big Brother Accelerator x Younger Sister Reader

(Anime: A Certain Scientific Accelerator)

Accelerator Pov

Limping down the corridor to the room next to mine I don't bother knocking as I let myself in and sit on the chair by the bed before taking Y/N's hand in mine. Like me she was shot but unlike me she hasn't woken up and no one had any idea why she wasn't waking up it didn't make sense to them I knew what the doctors wanted to do they wanted to get rid of her but with threats to their life from me they shut their mouths fairly quickly. Who do they think they are? trying to kill her when she was still here.

Turning to the girl who entered the room I glared at her "how long has it been now?" "it's been 5 months sir" "and you still haven't found anything!" "I'm sorry" with that she leaves as I glare out the window before calming down. Thinking about the mission involving the corpses and seeing them I kept remembering her getting shot over and over while I couldn't do anything but they could easily take her and use and I couldn't have that. Taking the brush out the drawer I sit brushing her hair as I know she'd have a fit if I let her hair get tatty she always whined about her hair getting messy when I said cut it she had thrown scissors at me marking my cheek with a furious glare on her face making me never mention it again.

Getting up ready to leave for the day I hear the monitor beeping faster and faster making the staff run in trying to calm her down until they all collapsed even me it was her gravity pull ability. Just then her eyes are open as she looks around her confused until she realizes she's safe and puts the gravity back to normal. Hugging her as she smiles up at me "good morning big brother" "you took forever as usual" "what can I say I really hate morning's"