Older Sister Temari x Younger Brother Reader (Naruto)

@The789Guy

M/N Pov

I was quite different from my sister Temari as she was quiet, blunt and well one of the strongest in the groups making me a little jealous as I never could quite match her for her strength and all I did was get called annoying or in the way but as she never said it i believed i wasn't until she did say it yelling it at me leaving me stunned as i never thought she would agree with them all but in the end she did making me feel like i needed to change for the better.

Spending hours studying and training never really taking a break as the final exams were coming up making me work harder than normal as i ignored everyone to focus not noticing my sister worried eyes on me the whole time not until i passed the exam. Spinning me around in my chair i blink up at her as she glares down at me before standing up straight crossing her arms. "something the matter Temari?" "your going to tell me what's wrong right now."

Shaking my head as i speak "there's nothing wrong" "do you want to sit here all day?" "why do you think there's something wrong?" "lets start your avoiding me, working yourself to death" "I'm just training to be strong like you" "i didn't do t by doing this, your gonna end up in hospital!" "I'm fine" "but that's not it! your not talking or smiling anymore did my words affect you?" saying nothing i look away from him "it is isn't it?" "look you were right so I've changed for the better right?" "no, if you want to be like me then you work like me and not the way to the hospital" "fine then will you teach me" "Of course we start in a week time as the rest of the week your resting no arguments."