Uncle Satoru Gojo x Nephew Reader (Jujutsu Kaisen)

@The789Guy

Satoru Pov

Hearing the news that my brother have been killed leaving my nephew behind however I could never seem to catch him I knew for a fact he was on his own still training hard and studying but he couldn't be alright on his own so by my brothers wishes I will take him and raise him as my own. So here I was sitting outside waiting for him to come home and this time I wouldn't leave until he got here. Hours had past and I finally see him coming down the path looking bored as usual.

Waving happily to him as he stood there before letting out a long sigh "why are you here" "to take you to my place as you'll be living with me from now on" "no thanks" "M/N, your dad asked me to" "I'm not leaving" "M/N please, I know you don't want to leave this place with it's memories but you will always remember the times here so please let me fulfil your fathers last wish" he nodded letting me help pack his things and take them to my place seeing them in ther room he'll be staying in, I did some cleaning and decorating before he came but he still looked unimpressed.

It's been a few weeks since he started living here and he was annoyingly stubborn but then again so was his father so I wasn't surprised if he said he was doing something he was doing it no matter what, so that meant me going in a giant circle worrying about him but when he meet Megumi it got ten times worse as they both ganged up on me teasing me messing me around but I wasn't so bothered because with Megumi he finally smiled he was enjoying himself and I knew for a fact I never seen him like that so if meant torturing me then so be it.