Older Sister Rangiku Matsumoto x Younger Brother Reader (Bleach)

@The789Guy

M/N Pov
sighing as I sit down on the floor with my new fresh coffee ready for the long night if doing my sisters paper work as she was sitting in the next room over getting drunk laughing with some men giving me headache. I had tried to argue with her to do her own duty but she argued she wasn't doing it and for her favorite bro to do making me sigh and agree but I was so tired doing her work then mine I had no tirme to rest or enjoy myself anymore and I wondered if it'll ever happen.

Falling asleep for a while I wake up still feeling exhausted but I still had more work. Getting up I walk to the next room looking at her sleeping on the floor making me smile as she looks so peaceful laying there on the ground. Placing a blanket on her I leave the room ready to finish the work. Hearing cursing late in the afternoon I look at the door seeing my sister stood there holding her head before her arm drops looking at me "M/N your still working" "I am go get some water and rest" "let me help" "you'll be more of a mess than anything"

Moments later I hear sniffling making me look up seeing her crawling to me before resting her head on my shoulder "I'm sorry M/N I didn't mean for this to happen" "it's fine" "stop saying that you look tired I'm supposed to show you and lead you like an older sister but all I'm doing is letting you down" "I'm fine with it as long as your having a good time and healthy"