Big Sister Mai Valentine x Younger Brother Reader (YuGiOh)

@The789Guy

M/N Pov
Wondering around bored as Mai was busy with customers again she said she'd help me but now she was too busy to help and I doubt she'd even remember I asked her. As I was sorting through my deck I could hear her muttering needing some more money before we could move making me think as I look at my deck. Picking them up I put them in my bag walking out the house telling her I was going to the park which she nodded at telling me to be safe which I nodded at running off.

Setting a blanket on the grass I set my cards out before putting my cap on the floor as I sit and wait now for some buyers. Just as I was dozing off I heard people talking making me look up seeing some highschool kids "hi you want to buy?" "You're so cute of course how much you want?" Putting my fingers up she giggles paying me a note taking the cards thanking me as I sit back down satisfied I made something to help my sister. Selling all of them just by sun down I ran home excited to show her I hope she'll be proud of me.

Shouting her name over and over until I find her in the kitchen "what is it? You make a new friend?" "No look I helped" I say givjng her the cash as she looks at it shocked "how did you get this?" "I sold my deck" "what?! But you loved it!" "I want to make you happy and if I have to sell my cards I'd do it again" "oh M/N your to sweet thank you so much one day I'll buy you a new deck a better one"