Younger Brother Zuko x Big Sister Reader (The Last Airbender)

@_Xiaolover_

Zuko Pov
Y/N was the only one who really looked after me always wanting to know my opinion and to do what I liked she was also an amazing fighter so I looked up to her in many ways even now as she never came out her room, not since the last fight she was in. It was a two month job everyone had come back with some injuries but Y/N was covered in burns meaning she used her power to much and hearing father and others say she couldn't fight anymore making her useless to the family.

I was so mad at them she did everything to defend our kingdom yet as soon as she couldn't fight were casting her aside. I had asked to see her and my father said no leaving me upset but I couldn't just ignore her she was everything to me. Sneaking by you sat outside her door talking to her as she never said anything but I knew she was listening which made me smile. Today was like any other day I tried hard before sitting outside my sister's room but this time it was different as this time the door slowly opened.

Wondering in with caution until I finally spot her looking outside at the night sky. Walking over I sit beside her waiting for her to talk "Zuko I'm sorry" "what for?" "Being such a failure of a big sister" "you're not! Just because our father lost hope in you doesn't mean I will! You're the strongest and I wanna be like you" " I'm a monster now" she says letting me look at her she was burnt all on her left side. Placing my hand on her face I reach up kissing her left cheek giving her a smile as she starts to cry "you're not a monster this burn doesn't define you, remember you said it to me, we're just unique" "thank you."