Father Leather Face (Bubba) x Pregnant Daughter Reader

Y/N Pov
When I turned 18 I was out of there it was nothing against my father or his family I just wanted to explore and he knew that and easily let me go which was confusing as he normally would fight harder but he didn't seem to care that I left especially when I tried contacting him he barely answered always busy with something else leaving me frustrated with him I had meet a nice man and feel in love only to get pregnant and him to run like a coward but there was no way I was getting rid of the child and I knew I needed a break from here and decided I was going to go home for a while.

Walking down the road I spot one member of fathers family running with a knife but I guessed he was chasing chickens as Ususal. Spotting Grandpa I walk over to him kissing his forehead making him smile up at me as he reached his weak arm up resting on my cheek "welcome home" he says with a raspy voice making me smile as I take his hand in mine telling him it was glad to be back but soon his hand went to my grown belly a wide smile now on his face "your with a child" "I am your gonna be a super grandpa" he nods resting back closing his eyes feeling tired making me tell him I'll be back.

Walking around the house still remembering it clearly walking down the stairs hearing a chainsaw I stop in my tracks seeing a girl on a hook as my father cuts her open. Not able to move as I stare at the poor girl I then notice my father looking at me "your a killer?" He nods at me and tries to come closer making me back away "we're you planning on killing me too is that why I'm here for?!" Shaking his head violently he goes to walk over to me when I gasp feeling pain I look beind me seeing an injured guy glaring at me but not for long as the cook grabs him angrily stabbing him over and over.

Falling my knees then to the floor I felt my father cradle me as I heard him whimpering as he held me. Weakly placing my hand on his I give him a smile telling him the news making him whimper harder "even if your a killer your still my father and I love you thank you for being the best dad" with that my arm limbly fell to the ground as I couldn't stay alive much longer but I knew he'd be alright he was independent. He always had been.

Leather Face Pov
Picking her up I rest her on the table moving her hair out her face as I close her eyes so she looked asleep looking over at the now bloody Cook and Hitch hicker that walked in I stared at them and they for the message to go find her place bringing her stuff here. Silently working as I cut her open taking the dead child out resting him beside her as I see her back up before cleaning the child holding him like he was alive. Resting him in her arms I carry her to her old bedroom sitting her in her rocking chair, placing a blanket over her legs as I didn't want her to get coldm soon I notice her belongings where here making decorate her room until I was satisfied everything was perfect for her as she deserved the best even if she was dead I wouldn't believe it none of us will as we kept her and grandpa safe putting them in the same room so the other wasn't as lonely and of course he wanted to hold hold child time to time but when he remembered she was dead he screamed in pain as became an get wanting everyone dead and we wanted the same.