Big Brother Norman Bates x Younger Sister Reader (Bates Hotel)

Norman Pov

Looking around my surroundings in confusion as I didn't remember taking a walk in the woods near the motel but maybe I had another black out and ended up here which made some sense, deciding to go home as the cold breeze made me shiver as it was definitely going to be a cold night. Looking all around me at the nature taking it all in as it was beautiful in the darkening sky more than it did in the daylight but I didn't mind either as I would chose to stay here forever but mother wouldn't be happy with that choice.

Freezing in my tracks as hear sobs nearby and I couldn't leave a crying young girl in the woods so I went in that direction hoping to find her however as I got closer and closer the fog got heavier and heavier making me struggle to see anything until I enter to what seemed to be a circle where a young girl was stood shaking as her hands covered her face letting her long hair hang at the sides as she was leaned forward to cover her face.

Moving a little closer only for her to stop crying and look at me making me gulp as she was quite pretty even if she was jut in her nightgown "hello, do you need some help getting home?" waiting in silence as all she did was stare at me until she finally spoke "why?" "why what?" "why didn't you help me? why didn't you look for me? I trusted you to not break that promise yet you did" "I'm sorry I don't recognise you are you sure your okay" "why don't you remember me Norman? did you not love me like you said you did, you swore to protect me! yet you didn't as I died" "

Watching in horror as her gown was turning red and the blood was all over her face but I remember her now she was younger sister who I promised to protect from anything in this world but I didn't but why couldn't I remember more than that. "did I kill you?" she starts walking towards me placing her bloody hand on my cheek "you did, but if you just protected me like you promised, if you listened to me about the warnings I would be still there with you but now you've all left me behind and forgotten about me." "we haven't I'll make them remember you I promise."

She nods turning around as the fog starts clearing I start heading home stopping to look back at her as she was now smiling muttering the word thank you before disappearing with the fog. Opening my eyes I look at the ceiling a small smile on my face before racing down stairs staring at the photo mother hung in the living room figuring out who the random girl was. "Norman are you okay sweetie?" "mother, do you remember Y/N" she stays silent looking out the window with a glum look, "I saw her last night she doesn't want you to forget her so please don't I know it will hurt but she's your only daughter" "oh Norman, how could I ever forget her she was the sweetest thing" "why did I kill her?" "you didn't, she was kidnapped and she was barely breathing so that night you had snuck in the hospital killing her, but you didn't do anything bad, you set her free. She was in so much pain crying in her sleeping state as her limbs twitched she's free and not in pain anymore she would thank you for that Norman." "I know, she has."