Twin Brother James x Twin Sister Reader x Severus Snape (Harry Potter)

@NurYgmmr

Y/N Pov
Being James sister was a pain especially when we started Hogwarts he was always the centre's attention and sadly since I was stuck by his side. By second year all his friends tended to be like my bodyguards though I didn't need it but did James listen no he didn't. However one day sitting in the library I met Severus he looked wary of sitting next to me but I told him I didn't bite and that was the start of our wonderful friendship and even something more.

Every chance I got I hung out with him as James gang seemed to leave me alone focusing on teasing him about Lily so I was happy to spend every day with the boy I loved. Both doing our potions homework outside as it was lovely weather today however it was soon ruined with angry yells from my brother "get away from her!" "No" "did you just say no to me?! I won't ask again. move" "I'm trying to spend time with my girlfriend so you leave" "girlfriend?" "Yes James. Me and Severus are dating, I know your angry but don't ruin this for me that's all I ask"

He doesn't say anything and storms away leaving me and Serverus alone making me relax but it didn't stay that way for long as James pranked him more and more leaving me so annoyed and fed up with him. In the end I started ignoring James all together learning when he'll prank Serverus and taking the prank on myself. Drying my hair after having to wash slime out of it I spot Serverus there "are you alright?" "I'll be okay" "you should let the pranks hit me I don't like you getting affected by them." "I can't he's hurt you enough I just wish he'd be happy for me just as I am for him and Lily." "He will be one day I'm sure of it."