Father Ukitake x Injured Daughter Reader (Bleach)

@WinterRanger654

Y/N Pov

Ever since I was 16 I had trained under my father after a lot of begging of course as he didn't want me to fight or get hurt but I promised I would do my best not to get hurt which he accepted and so far I hadn't got to injured because if I did knew for a fact he'd never let me out again keeping me inside letting me never touch a blade again and I couldn't let that happen. Up to now I was super carful not wanting to get to hurt until I wasn't.

I had been fighting for a while taking people out left right and centre but one guy I didn't see sneak up behind me as they impaled the blade through me making me groan turning around to take him out before putting my hand on my wound to keep pressure on it as I walk back to mine where I can mend it. Cleaning and covering the last bit of the wound I sigh glad it was over knowing I would have to hide this from my father. Well that was my plan.

Hearing something clatter to the ground I turn around thinking it was just my pet cat only for it to be my father his tray on the ground surrounded by smashed cups "father, what are you doing here?" "I wanted to speak you" "well alright then" "uh no I don't think so" "what?" I asked confused as he points to my stomach "your wounded" "it's just a scratch" "don't go lying to me" I sigh as he sits in front of taking my hands in his "you don't need to hide this from me, I just want to help you" "I'm fine" "you think I'm going to stop you don't you? I wouldn't do that I know how much you love doing what you do so promise me to tell me" "of course sorry."