Father Ike Eveland x Adopted Daughter Reader x Uncle Luxiem

@Fruminnit

(Source: Nijisanji's Luxiem)

Y/N Pov
Sitting in my room playing with the blocks as parents come around looking to adopt a child but it was never me apparently i was to weird looking as the other children said so but i was sure they were annoyed that Mr Ike and Mr Luxiem came to see me most days. Placing the last piece on the tower making me smile satisfied, "Y/N, can you come with me please?" i nodeed pikcing my teddy with me as she leads me to the office, smiking as i see Ike and Luxiem "you here to play again!" i ask excited but they shake their head making me frown "something better"

Tilting my head confused as they show me some paper but i couldn't read it well as i started "what does it say? I cant read it" "I'm going to be adopting you as my daughter" "really Mr Ike?" "of course and Luxiem here will be your new uncle" smiling i hug them tightly thanking them. Leading me all the way to their place where i meet everyone in their group making me nervous but soon learnt they were all nice making me smile and laugh with them but soon notice them arguing for my attention.

Even my new father and uncle were but they all pushed each other out the way gaining my attention all asking I'd i was their favourite making me amused as i smiled telling them they were. Feeling exhausted i sit down nodding off until i feel someone pick me up carrying me somewhere. "father?" "shh your okay, just go to sleep I'll be right beside you" i nodded before whispering that he eas my favourite and not to tell anyone else as i told them something else.