Big Brother Tatsuya Suou x Little Sister Reader (Megami Tensei)

@Frumpinnit

Tatsuya Pov

Finishing school early as I got the pass as I needed to pick up Y/N from elementary as it was day to pick her up which I loved as I meant I could spend some time with her without Katsuya being there as we both knew he was no fun compared to me. Waiting at the school gates watching the courtyard get empty thinking she went home already I stand straight ready to ask a teacher when I see a sulking Y/N following the teacher and I didn't like the fact Y/N looked so upset.

I walk over making the teacher look at me suspiciously "are you really related to Y/N?" I look at her offended just because I don't look the part doesn't mean I wasn't. I knew they were strict on this, checking if you were really related as they had some suspicious activity happening which me and Katsuya weren't pleased to here as Y/N is meant to be safe "I am. I'm her brother Tatsuya here's my ID" pulling out my ID with the details of my age, name and school I go to. "I'm so sorry sir I didn't mean to offend you" "it's fine I'm used to it" "well I need to speak to you concerning your sister, she's been suspended for fighting she cane come next week"

With a nod I hold Y/N's hand as we walk home I silence until we enter the house I sit her down telling her to explain what happened "he was being mean about you and Katsuya so I gave him one of your reminders to not mess with the Suou family." I sit and nod felling it was justified but of course Katsuya didn't saying she wasn't allowed any cakes for a week making her more gloom and I knew the speech was coming about violence how it was bad and can get you arrested. After the speech was done I pick her up taking her out the house saying we were gonna spend the day together which cheered her up.

Sitting her in the chair I hand her a cake that she looks at suspiciously "I'm not allowed it remember" "shh our little secret" she smiles eating her cake while I just smiled glad she finally smiled today encouraging her behaviour today as I wanted to grow independent and able to defend herself and this way she wont need no man which meant no boyfriend which I was happy about.