Older Sister kallen x Younger Brother Reader (Code Geass)

The789Guy

M/N Pov
Watching my sister as she was having a tantrum once again yelling and arguing at a few fellow people challenging them to a fight making me wishing to go home as it was like this every night she dragged me to a bar got drunk before everything soon kicked off with her causing me to sigh as she was hopeless. I have tried over and over telling, begging her to stop as it was killing her but she wouldn't see it that way and told me not to worry as she grinned hugging me tightly.

However right now was different as at the moment she was fighting but she was drunk and then there was a known string fighter who I knew would win especially the state she was in but again she wouldn't listen to me to back down. I tried dragging her away only for her push me down and start fighting making me really uneasy watching as she stumbled around getting hit over and over. Watching her fall on the ground I rush over finishing the guy myself before picking her up rushing her to the nearest hospital hoping that she was okay and not permently damaged.

Luckily she wasn't and just knocked out and could be in a coma for a few weeks causing me to visit everyday hoping that was the day she would wake up but it never was and it was now 3 months past and the doctors had threatened to unplug the machine as they couldn't keep her alive much longer as other paitents needed it. Persuading them to keep it on an extra week they agreed but they had no hope while I did something felt different. Turned out I was right because in the middle that very week she woke up crying just apologizing as soon as she saw me I just smile whipping the tears off her face "don't apologize it's okay, just try stop for me."