Younger Brother Muzan x Older Brother Reader (Demon Slayer)

@Viktoralsarrawi

M/N Pov
Stiring the pot of soup I was making when I suddenly hear a loud thump making me turn the gas off in a hurry as I rush to the hallway seeing Muzan on the floor coughing violently. Picking him up I set him back in bed tucking him in bed and just as I was about to leave he grabs my sleeve "I wanna help, I promise I'm fine today" "Muzan I know you do but you need to rest alright" "but I don't wanna be stuck in this bed anymore I'm bored" "I know and I promise one day you'll be better and strongest there is you just need to be patient."

With a nod he lets me go as I finish my chores today before finding a doctor for him. However.none seemed to have any idea what to do making me feel like I was at a dead end before I met the new doctor in town he said he could help and prescribed a new medicine that seemed to be helping making me so happy as he was actually getting there but there was something different about him as he got more cruel and aggressive as he got older and all I could do was support him from the sidelines until I was no more.

Muzan Pov
Glaring down at the lower rank demons as they had once again failed me I was ready to kill them until one dared to mention my brothers name "tell me, do you think he was weak?" "I-I don't I swear" "I hate liars my brother was the strongest man alive he would be standing here if that slayer didn't kill him, if that fool didn't mistake him as the demon" "Im so sorry my lo-" "silence! You will not live for even speaking his name" with that I crush his head making sure he could no longer regenerate before teleporting to my brother's room where his corpse sat on the chair "I'm back brother don't worry those fools will find the flower we seek to make me the perfect being and you back to me just wait a little longer M/N"