Big Brother Akashi Seijo x Younger Twin Sister Reader (KNB)

Akashi Pov
Something was going on with Y/N and I had no idea what or what to do as she didn't even listen to my demands as she just glared running to her room and yesterday reading her school report I yelled at her for such low scored making her cry running off to her room making me realize my mistake but she wouldn't listen to my apology just nodded and walked away. So now she barely spoke a word and always in her room studying but some reason she looked paranoid in school and only school so I decided to follow her and get my answers

Standing outside a classroom listening in "you know Y/N you really will me disowned at this point look at your scores" "it was your fault I got them, that was my book not yours, your lucky I haven't told him what you did to my study book" "your brother can't do anything like he'd beleivee you right? Plus remember if you want your mothers precious necklace back you'll do as I say" "f-fine" "see wasn't so hard meet me after school, your coming to mine" "what for?" "Some fun so come prepared" glaring at the wall in front of I push off getting a good look of the guy walking away knowing I'll be meeting him after school.

Waiting at the entrance with my arms crossed I finally see the guy out waiting making me walk over to him "follow me" "um okay?" Leading him to area no one was in without warning I take my scissors out marking his chest as he holds the scratch "now we're going to do this the easy way or hard way give it to me?" "Give what to you" "my sisters. Necklace I believe it isn't yours" "I haven't got that?" "How stupid do you think I am I overheard you so hand it over"

Doing nothing I stab the scissors into the wall right by his head making him panic "look I haven't got it anymore! I sold it" "that item was all she had of her mother's and you sold it just have sex with her didn't you" "no I didn't I swear" "I don't like liars your going to stay away from her and I will be watching so don't try be clever you disgusting peasent" with that I leave seeing Y/N at the gate looking ready to cry so grabbing her hand I lead her to the limo that was waiting "he won't bother you anymore and if he does let me know" "but I need i-" "he hasn't got it, the idiot sold it" "oh" watching her frown I make her look at me "I'll buy another and out her picture back Inside I know it'll never be the same but it's the best I can do" "thank you I'd like that"