Father Michael Myers x Daughter Reader (Halloween Special)

Y/N Pov

Watching the others kids talking in an excited tone about Halloween I couldn't help but be jealous as no matter how much I begged my father he said no and he was busy making me sigh as it wasn't fair he could his thing later but no he never listened to me. Hearing my name I turn to my best friend with a smile as she looks excited "wanna come with us to trick or treat" "I don't think I'll be allowed" "come on! didn't you say you really wanted to go!" I nodded and gave a smile agreeing as this was the only chance I would get to go.

Telling my father the day before he just nods with a grunt not really listening to me. Arriving at their house I freeze when asking what my costume was "I don't have one, can I go like this" "I asked mummy to get you one I knew your daddy wouldn't come on!" trying on the witch costume I smile holding my bag tightly excited. Through out the night I had the most fun thanking them as I enter the house ready for bed. Hearing the familiar grunt I turn and see my father tapping his foot angrily "I told you I was going out since you wont take me" shaking his head he holds his hand out wanting my bag "no it's mine!" he starts climbing the stairs making me scream a little running down sliding down so he couldn't grab me and out the door.

I kept running until I reach familiar place banging on the door when I reach the right cabin. Looking up at the giant man I give a smile "hi uncle Jason can I stay here please?" with a grunt he lets me in as I take a seat on the sofa patting beside me as he takes a seat just watching me as I shuffle through my bag finding a sweet he would like "here you go!" taking it he pops the sweet in his mouth just as the front door slams open revealing my father motioning for me to go but I shake my head sticking by Jason's side well until he grabs me holding me close muttering a very quiet sorry taking me home. Getting what I want I smile waving bye to Jason spending the rest of the spooky season with my father.