Younger Sister Tsuyu Asui x Older Brother Reader (BNHA)

@The789Guy

Tsuyu Pov

Walking down the strange corridor looking around me confused in where I was as I was sure I was home only moments ago but here I was in a strange building hearing nothing but a monitor that got louder and louder the closer I got to the noise. Rattling the handle finding it locked making me look around when I hear something drop on the ground in front of me, walking towards it I find the key I need but covered in blood.

Not minding the blood I slot it into the keyhole turning the key only for me to freeze seeing the familiar villain that was causing chaos at the minute he had multiple blades through my brother's body screaming his name as I jolt up in bed blinking looking around me seeing I was back in my bed. Climbing out I walk down stairs seeing my parents looking at the Tv worriedly "what's wrong?" "your brother is fighting that villain right now" I stop staring at the screen seeing the familiar place but all I could see was the outcome.

Ignoring my parents I rush out the house heading the building remembering it well from the dream. Not stopping until I hear the commotion and just as the blade went through my brother's chest I use my tongue taking it away from him making him glare at me angrily but as he was distracted I watch as M/N kicks him spinning low on the floor before cartwheeling catching him by surprise as he pins him down that's when I notice his gloved hands were ripped revealing his poison skin knocking the villain out quickly.

Before I can say anything he hugs me tightly "thank you Tsuyu but never do that again I don't want you to get hurt" "I'm sorry I just didn't want to lose you" "and you never will" I look up and smile as I tell him I want to be like him as he grins down at me telling I can do anything I want as long I kept believing and that's what I'll do to be a great hero like him.