Father Koro-Sensei x Depressed Daughter Reader (Assinaion Classroom)

@WinterRanger654

Y/N Pov
I always thought school would be fun as you get to learn new things and skills yet I hated it everyone was just killing my father or bugging me of another weakness even saying to test me and see if I was like him when I was nothing like him and the thought of one of them killing him hurt as then I'd be all alone here even targeted for being a monsters creation. I know the teachers reassured me nothing would happen to me as I could live a human life but I didn't want that I just wanted my father.

Scribbling in my book when my father walks in blinking at me before walking over "you know Y/N, your meant to try kill me" "why would i?" "Well because the others do it's your goal" 'it's not my goal it's theirs I won't kill my own father" with that I leave not bothering to show up to the other classes as I sit in the forest just sketching not wanting to go home either so I didn't I say there until dark before looking down at the pretty water under the bridge it was lit up by the moonlight and it made me wish to bring my camera as it looked beautiful it was a shame indeed.

Entering the house I feel my whole body being squeezed into a tight hug making me tap my fathers back the best I could "c-cant breathe" "oh I'm sorry but I was so worried your home so late" "I'm fine" "your not I can tell your upset over something I read it in your diary the other day" "your going to leave me here all alone and you want me to be happy about it?! Why?! I ready lost my mom so why you as well" "I won't be leaving you Y/N if they kill me I'll forever be in your heart as you remember me, just like your mother she's in our hearts now but you need to be strong for us and I know you can be as I've seen it before so smile for me and remember to always smile no matter what happens in the future."