Younger Brother Katsuki Bakugou x Older Quirkless Brother Reader (BNHA)

@Akihiko_Kenji

M/N Pov
After begging and begging as a child for a sibling my parents agreed and gave me Katsuki which I was happy for thanking them with a hug. Of course I knew he needed our parents attention more so I just stood and watched over him happy he liked playing with me following me around when he learned how to crawl. I knew they only agreed to my wish for sibling was because I found out I was Quirkless and they didn't want me upset so they agreed. So when Katsuki got older and gained his quirk that's when he changed he wasn't the sweet brother I remember.

He avoided me at all costs at home and when he did cross paths with me he called me a loser and failure asking why I was even here in the first place leaving me stunned at first but now I was numb to it all I just accepted his hatred and insults towards me knowing I'd never get his respect how could I when I was just a Quirkless loser. One day out shopping I bump into a man who seemed to follow me around until he called out my name "your M/N right?" "What do you want?" "I want you know my team the league of villains I'm sure you've heard of us" "why would i? And what would you even need me for Im useless, maybe your looking for my brothee" I say thinking only to hear him laugh.

"I know fully what your brother is capable of but I know I can give you something you want" "and what's that?" "You just want your younger brother to love you again and with my help he will" "are you sure?" "Positive now will you join my league"

4 Years Later

Katsuki Pov
4 years and the police still haven't found M/N how could they give up I was furious at them and myself if I was nicer to him and understanding maybe he wouldn't of been kidnapped or ran away. But everyone gave up even our parents they just sat staring into space never speaking while I looked and searched every where hoping to find him but it was like he didn't exist. Well until today as villains attacked are training camp. Hearing the classmates tell me some one whose quirk was similar to mine was causing chaos making me rush over ignoring them finding the very person I was looking for.

Watching I'm horror as his body exploded taking out everything in a certain radius before his body started forming again to a person. I call his name making him turn to me his eyes cold it wasn't the brother I knew "M/N what are you doing?!! Do you know how worried everyone has been?!!" "Do I know you? Don't speak my name so familiarly" "I'm your brother!" "Wrong I'm an only child" "what did they do to you?!" "That's an excellent question, tell me do you like him now I made him perfect and to. Think he did this all to get you to love him again" "then why doesnt he remember me asshole!" "Simple we took his memories planting new ones inside of course the old M/N is in there but you'll never reach him but didn't you want this your brother to have a quirk" "not like this! Give me the real M/N back" "sorry to tell you but maybe you shouldn't say things you don't mean because the M/N you knew is dead this is just a perfect shell of him doing as I please. You wanted your brother dead you got your wish Katsuki but I must thank you for breaking him for me."

Eventually capturing M/N we held him there where I hoped to gain his memory back but he wasn't responding to anything not me or our parents he just stared blankly at the wall ahead of him. It wasn't until I couldn't handle it kicking my chair in a rage as I sink to the ground crying asking why I wanted such a thing. Hearing my name being said slowly I look up seeing him still still as a doll but his hand trying to reach out to comfort me just as he always did making me cry more as still couldn't hate me after everything but this was a sign he could be regaining conscious making try more and more until he was back where I'd apologize to him.