Younger Brother Kazuto Kitigiri (Kirito) x Older Brother Reader (SAO)

Kazuto Pov
It had been a normal weekend morning where I was sat watching the birds as I drank my drink enjoying the peace and quiet only for my sister to walk and sit in front of me "hey Kazuto this may be a weird question but do you have an older Brother" putting my cup down as I keep staring at her "we do you were to little and never really meet him before he disappeared" "where did he go? " "we don't know the police gave and just told us he would be dead by now" "do you believe he is?"

Sitting thinking for a few moments before shaking my head "he's not! I feel it I just know he's out there somewhere, hopefully some place safe. "Hmm alright' "what is it?" "Well Asuna said when she went to see Yuki there was an older boy attached the machine next to her with your last name" "what was his first bame" umm... I think it was M/N, sorry I can't really remember what she said I know she definitely said your last name but he looked a lot like you apparently just older." "Please show me where"

Following her to the hospital demanding to see him which took a while but I was glad I did because it was him after all he was alive even if just barely. Placing my hand on the glass smiling as tears just rolled down my cheeks as the doctors told me he had only a couple months left as his body was giving up and no matter how strong M/N had been he finally reached his limit but here and in the game I could see him again even for a little while. Telling my sister all about him how he was my hero and I'll never forget him and what he achieved.