Younger Brother Tanjiro x Older Brother Reader x Younger Sister Nezuko (KNY)

@The789Guy

Tanjiro Pov

Everyone was gone I only had Nezuko left as the only other relative was my older brother M/N but he vanished when he was a young boy and since that day we never spoke about him as it was upsetting but I was sure he was out there and until I found his body he was alive and hopefully doing well. During a mission gathering information I hear Nezuko getting reckless making me put the box down only for her to burst out and start running making me chase as I shout her name.

Spotting the fight ahead I stop seeing the familiar H/C that was now long tied in a ponytail but it was the mark on his face I recognised to know it was him it was M/N. Grabbing Nezuko holding her still as he was busy taking out the demons with ease and no emotion on his face. Before we know it the demons were headless and M/N was getting ready to leave when Nezuko escapes my hold running over to him hugging him tightly making him stiffen up.

Calling his name he looks at me confused for a few minutes before the gently smile I remember returns to his face "Tanjiro and Nezuko I didn't expect to see you both out here, where are the others?" Explaining to him what happened he sits there nodding "I'm so sorry I should of came home" "it's not your fault but I want to turn Nezuko back to human that's why I'm a demon slayer" "then I'll help you both I owe it to you both for leaving you" "then will you join us on the journey" "hmm I'll need to speak to the master first" as he stood in thought I blinked before screaming "your a Hashira already?!" "well yeah, it didn't take much" "you really are amazing M/N"