Younger Brother Angry x Older Paralyzed Brother Reader x Younger Brother Smiley

M/N Pov

Hearing the familiar laughter from outside I smile knowing the twins were back "Hey M/N were back" "I can hear you from out there Smiley" "haha!! sorry" "are you alright Angry" "I'm fine" I nodded wheeling my way to the kitchen looking through the fridge before sighing and wheeling to my bedroom grabbing my wallet putting it in my jacket pocket before wheeling the hallway grabbing a shopping bag "you going out" "we need some groceries I shouldn't be long!" "wait let us go with you" "no, I'll be fine" "you said that last time" I watch as Smiley hits Angry's head but also frowning "I know, but I promise alright"

With them both nodding I left the house wheeling to the nearest shopping going up and down the aisles feeling like someone was staring at me but I couldn't figure out who it was. Finishing paying I leave the store on the way home when someone grabs my handles of the chair stopping me I look behind me seeing a blonde guy who looked a little surprised "oh your not Smiley or Angry I really thought you were by your hair" "you know them how?" "their my friends and in my gang duh" "huh? what gang they wouldn't join one" "sure they did"

Throwing the front door open I scaring them both as I glare at them crossing my arms across my chest "so how about telling me the truth of where you've been hanging out?" "we told you were studying?" "your grades say otherwise and so does this guy!" I say pointing to the blonde I demanded come with me "um he's our tutor" "be quiet! why would you join a gang you both can get hurt!" "were sorry M/N but we wanted to get stronger to protect you" "protect me? I can protect myself" "we know that it's just since the accident we felt guilty and had to become stronger to make sure it doesn't happen again."

Letting out a long sigh I turn to Mikey who gulps as I glare at him "if they get hurt I will come for you do you understand" "uh yeah I guess" "you guess do you really wanna try me kid?" "well I mean...I'll obviously win" "just because I'm in this chair doesn't mean im not strong I was in a gang as well you" "the famous M/N I remember him he handled a whole gang alone" I hear his friend Draken say "fine I'll look after him." I nod happily until I feel an intense aura behind me making me spin slowly seeing them both glaring at me Angry with his usual expression just intensified and Smiley with a creepy grin "so you were in a gang huh? say when were YOU gonna tell us the truth" "umm...I was studying"